March 17, 2020
I hope this message finds you well amidst the rapidly changing events in our country due to COVID-19.
We would like to ensure you that Hynes Auto Service will remain open for normal business, and our employees and customers are our top priority. Here is what we are doing to ensure our employees and customers remain healthy and safe as we continue to operate:
· We have taken steps to ensure human contact points such as door handles, countertops, chairs, and other furniture in the customer waiting area are wiped down and sanitized prior to opening for business each morning as well as periodically throughout the day.
· Our employees are ensuring proper hand washing and hygiene before and after entering vehicles.
· We encourage vehicle drop-offs as opposed to waiting in order to continue reducing the spreading of any potential germs.
· In an effort to limit human contact, we will make available a pickup and drop off service for vehicles as needed until further notice: free of charge
· All communications and payments can be made over the telephone, and appointments can be scheduled by email.
· We would appreciate your safety and ours. If you’re not feeling well, please avoid scheduling any maintenance or repairs until your health has been restored.
We appreciate your understanding at this time. As things unroll (likely not toilet paper), we will keep you posted to any changes going forward.
Thank you and be safe,
Hynes Auto Service